12.16.2010

WINTER BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR(EAK)

I am currently so cold, I feel like crying.
Here are some thoughts (or images) to keep me (and you) warm (and happy.)

















I find these photos to be a perfect alternative to the usual remedy of grabbing a sweater or blanket to chase away those winter chills.
If you stare at this post long enough, you will scarily find yourself on Expedia.com, doing a zombie-like search for plane tickets to either Australia, Tahiti, Brazil or South Africa.
If you tend to have tropical withdrawals like myself, do your wallet a favor and navigate away from this page. Immediately.
OK good; now, about that sweater.


OLB


PS. If you are still here- don't say I didn't warn you.
PPS. OH goddamn it; see you in Tahiti.




1 comment:

SPYT said...

I've been to that place where the elephants are in the water!! its beach no7 on Havelock in the Andaman islands of India! You actually aren't allowed to stay there anymore because the government shut down the only hotel on the beach. It was intruding on the Native's land and was corrupting their natural way of being (they would come and steal sugar and things!)