3.11.2012

excused absence

Sorry about the long absence, but between my 2 weeks of traveling the European continent whilst on break, and my grandpa Mac having a bit of memory issues, I have been unable to blog as I had intended. No worries though, because today I am making my way back to Paris and getting back on the online bandwagon. Coming this week, finally, a new nomadic file: that of literary friend Hynd Lalam, a lovely, intellectual and multilingual young lady I've had the pleasure to ignite a friendship with since having moved to Paris. We usually swap travel stories over tarte tatin and café noisette so it felt only natural for me to ask Hynd to join my growing group of Nomadic Pals. She will be telling through witty words and beautiful photos of her December escape to Oman. Also in the works, a few tales from my own 2 weeks of travel: Mallorca, Brighton, Bruges... Stay tuned! OLB

1 comment:

HL said...

you're lovely dear <3